April 23, 2012

"On the beach, you can live in bliss."


 i dont feel like in the mood for dress up so i just bring my daily shorts,
cropped top & went barefoot. 
i cant wear many accesories coz it could stuck and pull the 
ripped detail on my cropped top. =_='


my brunch is vermicelli with fresh veggies :9~
i always make sure to have as many as possible veggies on my menu everyday,
because i really like it. (^w^)v






Pink and yellow floral dress by Flower Power


 the boat that take me and my boyfie to the middle of the sea for
my VERY FIRST SNORKLING EXPERIENCE.
i was extremely excited. 

 my snorkling instructor and Tanjung Lesung view

honestly this is a bit embarrassing to say that i cant swim
please dont laugh at me (TwT)
but i got those life vest on me so i'm ok,
even i felt really worry at the beginning that i'm gonna drowned
and the sharks eat me but i choosed pink swim shoes
(i dont know what is it called in english), nice light blue vest,
and this is such a beautiful place to die so i get down to the sea finally.


-candid- the sea water hurt my eyes >.< i always love to trying new things so this
 first snorkling experience is AWESOME, i wish i could bring the camera into the water
to show you guys how beautiful it is!!
if you love nature and sea too i really recommended you to visit Tanjung Lesung in Indonesia.
its about 3-4 hours from the capital city.


this is me after 45 minutes snorkling looks exhausted. i feel seasick
because the waves made me up and down.
but it such a fun experience. i'll definitely go
snorkling again someday even sea water made my
hair frizzy !! ^O^'/


my floral bikini ^^ actually this is kids size lol
since i'm size zero its a bit hard to find bikini that i like in XS size.
so being skinny isn't always easy you know >w<'





me and him on the way back, dont you think the trees are refreshing?
its hard to find green, refreshing, & peaceful landscape in capital city :(
so 3-4 hours is worth it for all Tanjung Lesung landscape.
so thats it, hope you like my post dont forget
to leave some loveable comments,
and once again please ignore my sucks english ;)

21 comments:

  1. i have the same cropped top with you ♥
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, the beach is so undeniably pweettyyy!!!
    Love your cropped tee btw

    Xoxo,
    .Le Reveur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pictures. i love your gummy look a like sneakers <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. honey, you looks so beautiful
    i wish i could go to the beach at the end of my week :)
    follow my blog if you want :)

    http://www.mywhisperingstyle.co.cc

    Regards,
    Fahmy Haryandi, "The Whisperer"

    ReplyDelete
  5. @okky dommy & fahmy haryandi : aw thank you :) of course i'll follow your blog fahmy, kindly follow mine too >w</

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so pretty..amazing pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, you are amazing! *o*
    i love your blog, i'm following you.
    Follow me if you want
    caytonsite.blogspot.com
    and thanks for your lovely comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cropped top is really cute. where did you get it? ><
    nice pictures!

    stellaseptiana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rosalinda Tjioe & Antonella C'est moi : thank you girls ;)

    Cayetana Sobreira : of course i'm so following you back ^^

    @stella Septiana : i bought it at local store in Jakarta about IDR 180.000 if you live in jakarta i think i know Mal Ambasador :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking at your pictures, makes me want to travel so bad! love everything and the dresses you had on

    http://ironyofashi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great. Looks like you had a lot of fun :-)

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ashi @ Confessions of A Confused City Girl : thanks girls i'll check yours too :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabolous in this heart shirt&jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Laura : @Laura : of course i just following you ^^
    @Fashion3Ways : thanks lovely >w</

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful pics!!! So pretty dresses and great cropped top!!
    Thank u for your comment on my blog, u're such a sweetie!:)
    xoxo
    Jelena

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your top and ur skinny body :) ♥
    mind to followe back my blog? i've followed yours!

    foolishisme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are adorable! Cute top! Your blog is lovely! I follow you now! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. diraz, you are gorgeous! love your figure, and you have beautiful hair. :) enjoyed your blog, and i am now following you. i'd be honored if we stayed connected. cheers! :)

    xoxo
    jasmine
    AdamAlexMommy

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer