May 1, 2012

How To Be Skinny & First Cooking Experience


Hi everyone this is my first time i make a post on my blog about my tips.
i dont mean to brag about my skinny body, some of them told me that i am too skinny my legs looks weird or something. but i just want to share some facts about me and my eating behaviour.

since i ALWAYS get questions about "how can you be so skinny D?"
 or"i wish i have smaller arms / legs/ tummy like you" so here they are :




1. i was born about 2,7 kg or something
2. my maximum weight no matter how much i eat even when i eat on 12 am is 43 kg
(trust me i can eat 4-5 servings for seafood)
3. i am picky eater if i dont find anything that i like to eat, i wont eat anything
4. i rarely eats fried foods
5. i dont like sweet food
6. usually i drink a cup of tea (minimum) with less sugar everyday
7. my beverages everytime i eat in restaurant are mineral water, fruit juice or tea with no sugar
8. i dont like chocolate
9. i dont like carbohydrates
10. i hate soft drinks it make my mouth hurts
11. because my bad sleeping behaviour i only eat twice a day. only once with carbo
12. i always make sure to eat vegetables everyday
13. my snacks are fruits, yoghurt, tao kae noi crispy seaweed, california raisins,
and a bit cassava chips
14. for my tummy its isnt always flat everytime, i need to do sit ups about 20-30 times everyday
15. i dont like fast food maybe i eat at KFC or mcD only once / 2-3month
16. i NEVER eat in the morning yeah i think some of you knows it is because i still sleep,but even when i awake i dont used to eat before 12 pm because it make me wanna throw up. 


My Cooking Diary 

Since i NEVER try to cook in my whole life,
i dont even know the name for almost ALL seasoning 
SO about 2 week ago i think that its gonna be nice to learn new things.
and i finally did a little research on youtube and google for some recipes,
so far i made 3 dishes. here they are . . .


Chicken Soup

This is mushroom chicken soup with egg sauce,
this is the most delicious so far! >w<



Shabu Shabu

This is ingredients for shabu shabu before i cook it.
too bad i didnt take even a single picture after i cooked it,
because i'm too hungry ^^'
if you dont know shabu shabu it is a Japanese variant of hot pot.
The name Shabu Shabu is derived from the "swish swish"
sound of cooking the meat in the pot.
The dish is related to sukiyaki in style, in that both use thinly sliced meat and
vegetables and are usually served with dipping sauces.* (wikipedia)
It tasted good for first try i think.




Spaghetti Carbonara
this is also my first try that beef tasted REALLY nice, but the spaghetti is too dry.
because i dont used to eat raw egg and i over cooked it :(
i'll try again next time.

THAT'S IT. i wish my tips about "How To Be Skinny" could help you.
and i hope you like my post about MY VERY FIRST COOKING EXPERIENCE
i'm sorry for my sucks english as always, i wish at least you could understand. ^^vdont forget to leave some comments lovely ladies ;)
last but not least CAMWHORE >u< 



Love, Diraz.




7 comments:

  1. makasiii banget infonya ka :)
    badanku kecil , tapi paha n betisnya itu yg jadi masalh, gede banget :)
    thankyou for your tips ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @milka amelia : you're so welcome cutie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog dear! Your outfits are so cool!!!
    Follow me via GFC and let me know,then I'll follow you bac immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following me,follow you back already :)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess eating right is the key =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Satine : you're so welcome pretty! ;)

    @Diva In Me : yeah ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg I love those photos :)
    these foods must be so tasty and you also look super adorable!!

    http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer