November 17, 2012

My favorite looks from Spring 2013 show


Vera Wang look 38, Ready to wear spring 2013
"Pretty In Gold"


look at this awesome colors combination and fabric from burberry!!
royal blue peplum top + green sequin skirt = eyecatching gorgeous look.
but i wont go with those yellow high heel for sure.

 



i love this pretty pink look from anna sui. and it comes with sunglass
too >w<
sadly i sit on my favorite sunglass and its broken.
i wear it almost everyday to avoid jakarta incredibly bright sunlight.
its so hard to find nice sunglass frame which suit my oval face. :'(
i'm still looking for a new sunglass now.



a nice flower pattern dress from anna sui.
if i want to go out in the evening to meet my boyfie to get some snacks at the mall,
i could imagine me wearing this look but of course without those lace legging & heavy makeup.


The final look of Elie Saab RTW Spring 2013. the collar and lace look so cute.
if the top detail doesnt see-through it would be perfect



Elie Saab look no 30.
I'm that kind of girl that always showing off my legs with short or mini dress. LOL
so this high-cut-dress is something that i love. and specially its in my favorite color :)

 






The last look of Jason Wu Spring 2013. sparkling dazling stars on your dress >w<
i want this dress so much. but it must be so expensive =__='


last but not least Balenciaga first look of Spring 2013.
this is my favorite look of this season!!!
those sexy white top really get me, Balenciaga combine it with "basic office pants"
which create elegant, simple, and outstanding look.

which your favorite? 
and again sorry for wrong spelling, grammar and blablabla 
dont forget to leave a comment fellas ^w^




kisses, Diraz.







1 comment:

  1. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer