August 26, 2014

summer fling













its been a while since my last update sorry.
my SLR memory card got stupid virus. i lost a lot pictures T.T 
i was so upset sigh~ but this is quick update from me,
let me know what you think. if you want follow back from me just drop a
comment if you already follow me. thank you so much fo so many nice feed back
on my "Ethnic diversity" post. i'm trying my best to visit your page if you leave your url.
please ignore my black roots i havent dye it again yet.
so far i still dont have any clue what color i want to put in after this bleached hair,
i've got quite many suggestion from brown, purple, and usually boys want me to get 
my black hair black lol. so yeah if i finally decide it you guys,
my blog reader will be the first to know. >w<
ok then see ya on my next post, 

xo, Diras.



another latest update :


13 comments:

  1. adore your dress! <3

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, it's wonderful! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress!
    Great blog, I'm a new follower :)
    would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit!! so pretty ^^
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really beautiful, that dress suits you perfectly. Nice shoes by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in your dress, and the floral prints too <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty , perfect dress for summer !

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer