September 15, 2014

Cloudy Baby


I dont really like doing photoshoot while its cloudy,
the tone in every pictures are just too blueish and greyish -___-'
i should photoshop all of these to make it brighter.
i mean i want my skin to look light as always hehehe
and i personally like my pictures to look warmer
so that the color of every items that i wear
look nice in pictures. i guess i am quite perfectionist hehehe ^^
if you used to take your street style pictures outside 
you must understand my feeling sist (TwT)/
somebody please say that you feel the same way so i dont sounds
like a whiny bitch by my self hahahaha 
anyway this is my new look before i went to campus,
maybe to some of you it kinda look "overdressed" for campus day,
but i always wear whatever i want no matter where i go.
but of course not something too sexy if go around errr . . . not too save area or
if i using public transportation. you know what i mean :)
thanks to my BFF Lintang who gave me this summery dress. so perfect for hot weather.

my dress by cotton on, look-like-denim outer i forgot where i bought it,
i have this outer for quite a while but i remember i bought this one about IDR 120.000
(roughly 12$) affordable right? ^^
my ratan sling bag i bought it for IDR 35.000 I'M SO HAPPY lol
i bought it at Malioboro, Jogjakarta. fashion isnt always expensive ;)
those ombre stocking by Top Shop S/S 2014, studded boots by Forever21 S/S 2014
get my cupcake bracelet set for IDR 89.000 (3 bracelets) by my brand PopaGoods
right HERE ^w^ and currently free shipping for JABODETABEK area.















thank you for visiting my blog, let me know if you decide to follow my blog,
leave your comment with your url and i will instantly following you back.
just in case if reading my blog is tiring you can always meet me
on instagram RIGHT HERE hehehe
kindly excuse my poor english skill.

keep awesome dolls,
xo Diras.

More street style of me :







21 comments:

  1. super nice handbag and accesoires x33 love it!

    dresses-and-travels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! thanks for the comment!!
    nice outfit!the dess is so beautiful!
    if you want to follow each other just let me know about it!kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look maravilhoso amei
    Blog: http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br
    Canal de youtube: http://www.youtube.com/NekitaReis

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OoOo your tights!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute ! my favourite piece is your bag <3333

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these soft shades hun. Just followed you back!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love your look :)

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous and cute in your outfit! I don't do a photoshoot when its cloudy too, it gives me bad photos.

    Join my giveaway here!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look! I like this style!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh love the colors of your nails and bracelet! <3
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know if you want. keep in touch! :)

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your stockings!
    <3

    http://www.phieselphie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cool look
    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. waw! love your look! cool! :D

    -riski
    http://riskinovianti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely blog, just followed you! Would love if you checked out my blog sometime too x
    Have a lovely weekend!

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer