October 15, 2014

magical school


so i am thinking "if i go to magical school in a castle,
what am i gonna wear?" 
this look inspired by a castle in City of Bones movie but i adapt it into my style.
i think COB isnt that great movie, but i personally really like Jamie Bower. 
its some kind of a movie for girls. that kind of movie with so many romance between
a pretty girl and hot guy. its pretty much twilight boys gonna hate it lol
so yeah enjoy this post xo













unicorn jumper ready stock at PopaGoods shipping for Indonesia.
black plaid skirt well i draw it and requested a tailor to make it for me.
sock by socks gallery. flat shoes by all little things she needs.
its a present from my friend Astrit.(thanks astrit i love it )




triangle gold necklace by Forever 21, ring by popagoods


if  you are too lazy to read my blog kindly meet me on instagram @ItsDiras ^^
dont be shy to say hi, i am following back another fashion and beauty bloggers
thanks for visiting my blog
see you on my next post. have a lovely fabulous day.

xo Diras.

another latest update :

16 comments:

  1. aww ayu so cute <3
    love the socks :D

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute..love your outfit

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm inviting you to join my on-going International Giveaway!
    Cardigan Giveaway | OASAP
    I'll be expecting your entry!

    With love,
    Monique (TheSlimKidInside)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable outfit!!!!!!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we could wore that to school! nice post!

    http://heelsandbeyond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuuiiii~
    Cute cute cuuutttee... >o<

    http://www.phieselphie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this!!<3 Your style is so cute ;A; Thank you for sharing (^^)
    ~Kiyomi <3
    kokorosasa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog ! I love your style and however this look, you are so lovely and very cute ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw jamie campbell bower, my fav actor!

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Ayu. Thanks for visiting my blog. really love your skirt, the whole looks are cute and so kawaii, you look really pretty ^^

    followed you on GFC and instagram, check mine too if you don't mind to. thanks, Ayu ;)

    BLOG : THEDEERDAN
    Instagram : @danfaerae

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this schoolgirl style on you!
    i want to wear this outfit too but unfortunately this style wont fit me well...

    www.theresiajuanita.com

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer