June 25, 2015

Wonderland Fashion Show



"imagination is the only weapon in the war againts reality"









dresses by Coruscate Unique, pictures by Tarina Tjhoa.

these are some pictures of me after Coruscate Unique fashion show, i really adore my red dress.
i think its really cute and also that cat ear headband makes it even nicer *w*
thanks for choose me to opening the show and pick this cutest dress as my look.
sorry i cant write long article on this post, currently doing my homework while making this post >.<'
 i hope you girls enjoy the pictures. thanks for visiting my blog.
leave some comment, spread some love xo

check me out on
contact itsdiras@gmail.com
love, Diras.

2 comments:

  1. Harajuku banget sis? hahaha keren bangettt bisa ikut fashion show! Great job Dir! :D

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woww you look so cute !! i love your dress <3

    http://sabrinamaida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer