August 5, 2015

how to snap pictures like fashion bloggers


Hi all, i was thinking what topic that i want to discuss on this post, since i keep updating my OOTD with these girls you already know our routine. as usual we went shopping, snapped some pictures, and chillin at restaurant. so i wanna discuss something else that maybe could help you to snap better pictures for your social media maybe instagram, path, facebook or anything.
first of all i am not a professional photographer, i just like capturing pictures and also get captured. you know to keep this blog going and also my instagram. if you maybe want to improve your pictures quality i hope these 5 tips could help. if you are professional photographer who has better result than me, maybe you could leave some comment and give me more tips so i could improve mine as well. 

1. Choose your outfit
i like to prepare my outfit at least one night before my meet up with my friends. specially if i hangout with another fashion bloggers. me, olivia fabrianne, sonya thaniya, and maria istella we usually discuss our some sorta "dresscode of the day" because you could look good as individual. but when you look match as a team its even better, cuter, cooler hahaha our dresscode on this post is "Oversized Sporty"

2. Great Camera
bring your pocket camera with good resolution. me and this girls every each of us used to bring our own personal camera. so yeah everytime we do our OOTD photoshoot we bring 4 professional camera.  its exciting to me how the tone came out different in every camera. me and sonya have Canon, oliv with FujiFilm, Stella with Sony. but if you dont have pro camera thats ok you can use your smartphone camera but make sure you are at a place with natural sunlight so you dont need to struggle with bad lighting.

3. Background
all of us we are quite picky when it comes to background. mostly we like monochrome background, a great spot with not so many people around and the most important is go OUTDOOR. you can create glamorous awesome pictures in a photo studio, but remember 
"the best fashion show is definitely on the street, always has been and always will be"

4. POSING
this tips is really subjective when i'm posing alone i prefer natural pose, like walking, laughing, smiling. 
you should match your pose with your outfit as well for example if your outfit theme is dope you gotta look cool and fierce. if your outfit look fun or summery you gotta smile. you know what i mean.
and another thing your outfit need to get clear shot. yes you can snap some portrait picture but thats optional. to me OOTD is head to toe shot dont argue with me on this one hahaha
i think this tips number 4 is the most hard because it need practise, i takes time to get used to pose naturally in front of camera. knowing your good angle. if you feel like you doesnt look good in photos just keep practising. eventually you'll get there. i'm not saying i look perfect in photo its just i personally feel satisfied with how i turn out in a photo.

5. Have fun!

this is IMPORTANT. some friends of mine they are so worried when someone's about to capture their picture. they THINK TO MUCH such as "what if i look ugly, should i smile? should i stand still? what am i supposed to do?" GET OVER IT. i was there back then i feel so afraid that i dont look good in a picture. be confident, capture MANY PICTURES, so when you look fugly on some pictures DONT UPLOAD, DELETE, case closed hahaha so i'm about to close this tips with another quote because i am such a tumblr sl*t forgive me for that.

"beauty might bring happiness, but happiness ALWAYS bring beauty" so KEEP SMILING and be happy










from left to right Oliv, Stella, me and Sonya. 


i hope you guys enjoy this article, dont forget to leave some lovely comments, share the link if you like,
tell me if your pictures getting better because of my tips, i'd be glad if i hear that. and again sorry for wrong grammar, spelling, etc english is my second language. dont be judgemental grammar nazi hahahaha 
love, Diras.

contact : itsdiras@gmail.com


visit my friends fashion blog

7 comments:

  1. Greaaaaatttt article babeeee!! And i miss uuu so bad :((

    Sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayy for us!! <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your blog and your style, but in this pict i didnt get something that look like 'wow diraz look amazing with this style' i love your hairstyle, it macth with the top, but big no with your pattern pants, it looks so weird,maybe if you wear stocking or sock, it will be look more cute on you, sorry about my english, but i love your style ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, have a great time!

    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tips! I wish I had friends who can ~actually~ take normal photos because I just have to give them Photography 101 to snap my ootd, and most of the time they end up quite disappointing :( So I'm pretty satisfied with indoor photoshoot in my room lmao. Would love to have a friend who understands what is blogger as well so they know just how to snap the right photos!

    Nice! xx

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so adorable dirr! <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing post, kisses!

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer