August 13, 2015

Me in cartoon world



hi readers, so last weekend i went to two festival, this one is PopCon Asia 2015 at JCC hall, Jakarta.
i am under Japanese Station agency. JS has so many talents including me, so one of JS team asked me if i could attend this event and here i am. i wore JS red and yellow uniform, I LOVE MY UNIFORM!
and take a look at that hat ughhh major love! so these are some pictures of me at JS booth, i also snapped SO MANY selfie together with JS booth visitors, i'm sorry if i cant feature all of you guys. if you see that gigantic phone or selfie tower errr... idk whats the name. you could take a selfie with that thing, after that day was over i felt like i wanna carry that selfie tower with me :(

PopCon had cosplay (costume player) competition, movie talk show, a lot of creative game booth, artist booth who sells comics, digital printing art, oil painting, action figure, origami (japanese art of paper folding), statue, so many merchandise like tote bag, tshirt, key chain with original character printed on it. everything is so colorful, eye catching, i feel like i went to cartoon world, so fun!
















so thats is my PopCon event coverage, i know this isn't like my typical street style post but i hope you enjoy this kind of post as well. let me know if you like it or you can also tell me if you prefer my usual fashion post, leave comment below! kindly share the link if you like it. see you again on next post!
Smile more! bye!

Love, Diras.
contact me : itsdiras@gmail.com







2 comments:

  1. looks like you had heaps of fun! :))
    looking cute as always dir! <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diras is so kawaii <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer