August 24, 2015

Summer Festival


hey readers summer is almost over, i live in tropical country so rainy season is about to come. it was rain twice this past week but before the summer is really over i'm about to share my festival experience. the one and only We The Fest 2015. wohooo~ The annual summer festival with so many awesome performers. but before i talk about it let me tell you about my outfit first. to make my self match with the summer festival concept i wore comfy cropped top, denim short. my top made by cotton with pink flowers and "love" word written on it. pink and white is always my favorite color! i also wore all pink accessories. i was about to wear my flower crown but i guess flower crown is so last year so i choosed my simple green headband.


All accessories by me contact me for further info, Cropped top and boots by H&M, unbranded denim short, studded handbag by Zalora























Here come the festival pictures and story, there were so many talented local and international performers, most performers are bands and DJs. i checked the lineup before i got my ticket, the first time i read my eyes went straight to Madeon. the others are Flight Facilities, Kimbra, Rufus, Flight Facilities, Darius. There were 2 big stages called Clownchella (totally inspired by Coachella) and Banana Palooza. 

i also adore Echosmith. if you dont know, Echosmith is an american band with indie pop genre. They are best known for their hit song called "Cool Kids" but actually my favorite one is Bright because it so smooth and it is that kind of song that you would love to hear when you relaxing while drinking a cup of tea you know wat i mean. click the title i attached the youtube video on it. back to WTF2015 the vocalist Sydney she was so energetic on stage! i was wondering why the hell her voice is still awesome while she moved everywhere while playing instruments. ugh so talented and entertaining, not to mention her cool retro dress and flawless wavy hair. but let me be the first one who say this, if you know this band, am i the only one who think Sydney look like Anna Kendrick from Pitch Perfect movie? i watched Echosmith and i watched Pitch Perfect 1 and 2. even when they talk i think they look similar!

we all have a wishlist about things that we are going to do before we die. and "watching Madeon" was on my list since about 2 years ago. when i heard his mashup for the first time on youtube. so i feel VERY LUCKY that i FINALLY watched his performance at the end of this festival. the energy, the euphoria in this festival was GREAT, the food was totally average, and of course ridiculously expensive mineral water, all my friends including me were complaining about mineral water price lol i get it that any beverages gonna be overprice but 10 times more expensive than normal price, COME ON~ and lets not stop on that. to get a food and over price mineral water you need to wait in line for 15-30 minutes to change your cash with some kind of token. thats kinda sucks what the f*ck We The Fest,  but beside that everything is awesome. even i tried FREE Bungee Trampoline for the first time. actually i never tried any kind of testosterone game before, i was such a coward. but on that day i thought NOW OR NEVER DIRAS, NOW OR NEVER! and i finally did it. i felt like FLYING even i  asked the Trampoline officer to use HIGHEST trampoline setting. so i fly highest in the sky!

i hope you enjoy this post, i am sorry for some low resolution pictures and my lack of english skill i keep reading english novel but my english hasn't improve yet, be patient grammar nazi, i am a learner. dont forget to leave comment below let me know what you're thinking about my look and about this festival. i'll see you again soon on my next post.






all performers pictures  belong to respective owners










"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything" - Anonymous










all my love, Diras.
contact : itsdiras@gmail.com


another event story :


6 comments:

  1. Totally loving your outfit babe xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slim banget sih kak <3 <3 Cantik !!

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diras you're so sexy! Haha envy sama perut ratamu. Suka banget sama foto2nya n outfitnya <3

    Kindly visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!
    Beautiful outfit, beautiful accessories, beautiful you!
    Everything looks beautiful!
    I envy you T_T

    Sylvia's World GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. diras you look sexy and cute <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hottest girl in town, summer vibe, perffff!

    KIKO,
    http://rizmr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer