October 1, 2015

Casual Evening



           Hi guys i didn't update my blog for this past two weeks since my last post, sorry for that. i've been busy with my home duty, thesis and i am also trying to pay more attention to my siblings and my puppy. lately i've been kinda bored with everything including fashion. but unlike another hobby for example if you like playing game and once you bored you can just stop playing it. but fashion it live on my daily life, i can't go out naked you know what i mean hahahaha so yeah lately i've been trying new hobbies, trying new stuff such as makeup, i read more, and also i watched anime.

           About my makeup i used to wear natural makeup daily, false eyelashes were simply too much for me before. until i really like Ariana Grande and y'all know her makeup is so stunning. thats why i decided to wear false lashes and i gotta admit it looks nice, girly, flirty and everything that i love. i think i want to make a post about false lashes if i have time. right now i proudly announce that I CAN PUT ON FALSE EYELASHES IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES. it's a little tricky but i finally master it in 3 days and currently it become my latest OBSESSION and right now i'm so comfortable wearing it but you cant see it on this post sorry. So yeah a little advise from me if you are bored with your routine 

dont be afraid to try new things that you probably HATE before. it could turn out unexpectedly great! second chance is kinda good unless when it comes about boys ;)

             Talk about new this handbag is also my new item by Debenhams i LOVE its quality, colors, and also its design. so effortlessly chic and girly i could pair it with pretty much all my dresses, Debenhams has alot of cute purses and shoes, and at the end of season they always give generous sale. so yeah if you looking for great quality bags and shoes Debenhams dept store at Senayan City is one of my favorite shopping place. they have so many brands including their own brand. i like how they have their own designers who make their product not only selling another brands. if you buy debenhams designers handbag it comes with black sack bag not only plastic bag. so everytime you come home you could put it back to its case. so convenient! i love that. on this evening i went out with my blogger friend Sonya we were just chilling, snap some photos and got some snack. sadly because there were only two of us no one else could capture our photo together and there's no security around this spot as well. so i wanna thank you to my friend Lintang who gave me this lovely dress, Sonya who captured these nice photos, and the last but not least thank you Debenhams for this handbag. i hope you guys like this post. let me know what you're thinking, spread some love, leave some comment and dont forget to leave your url i'll definitely check your blog as well.



 dress : Cotton On
necklace : forever 21
Shoes : Sonya Thaniya


all my love, Diras.
instagram @ItsDiras
contact : itsdiras@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. beautiful dress <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAA this is super fun to read! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xox,
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer