May 29, 2016

Natural Brown Eyes feat Max Factor


this is me and my friends when we were attending Max Factor Voluptuous Mascara Launching Event at Blue Martini, JW Mariott Hotel. They had free photobooth YASSSSS! hahahaha i always excited everytime an event have free photobooth while my friend Ditya (on the left) was so shy but i keep asked her to took picture with me again and again and again! it was fun event, the food was so delicious, there were so many bloggers and makeup artist as well. so without further due here are Max Factor eyes makeup series

Max Factor Smokey Eye Drama Kit
(3 eyeshadows and 1 eyebrow powder in 1 pallete)


under natural sunlight when it was cloudy outside :(




Although I do believe that the quest for the perfect matte eyeshadow never truly ends, I’m pretty sure that I’ve struck gold with the Smokey Eye Drama Kits from Max Factor.
Despite being a bit of an eyeshadow snob, there’s nothing like a gem found from the depths of the drugstore brand like this palletes! 

How to Use

Start with the medium shade, blend over creases and softly under eyes for a perfect smokey base.
Sweep the lightest shade across lids blending into the darker shadow.
Use the darkest shade in the palette to gently define brows



Pro:
+ The palettes come with three eyeshadow shades (on the left of the palette) and one brow powder (on the right).
+ The mattes formula unbelievably buttery and richly pigmented.
+Some of the palettes came with extra matte shades other than the brow powders
+ the brow powders that have an amazing formula. I’ve been using them in the crease, on the lid, Not just on the brows!
+ The shimmers though, for me is good enough, i use  the light color no 1 just as base to make my eyelid color even, and i apply no 2 and blend it with 3 horizontally up to my crease for gradient effect eyeshadow.
+ it’s a great size for throwing into your small handbag if you decide to take it away with you which i do all the time for this past month.


Con :

+- In terms of packaging. it's plastic and i doubt it could withstand being dropped
+-The kits also do come with a double-ended sponge applicator, but I personally like to use my own brush.

I give this palette a 4.5/5! the mattes are INCREDIBLE it last 7-8 hours or probably more.
 I’m impressed with Max Factor and these little eye kits, they’ve done a jolly good job! and next


Max Factor Voluptuous Mascara 





Max Factor is very excited to share its latest weapon for bold, eye opening lashes with their new Voluptuous False Lash Effect Mascara.

Pro : 
+I have thin, short eyelashes but this really lengthened them and I liked the open-eyed look they gave me.
+ i love the new 'helix' shaped brush helps to lift lashes, a helix shape that enables 360° application, spiralled with intricate looking wide fins and long bristles. The fins load the formula and grip lashes for lift and volume while the long bristles separates and combs the lashes at the same time. It’s like the car wash rotating brush rolls only on a much tinier scale.
+ it drew attention to my eyes.( In a good way )
+ easy to remove but I have found that my usual cleanser removes it with no problem.
+ The brush separates the lashes while its coating them with the volume and hold formula evenly without clumping
Con : 
-The mascara that I usually use has a thin brush and this was a 'fat' brush. it is a bit hard to handle at first, it takes a bit time to get used to it
- It did get a bit of getting used to and got a bit on my eyelid and had to wipe it off afterwards. My advice if you have this problem is to preserve it will be worth it.

i rate this Max Factor Voluptuous Mascara 4 of 5

 

Pro :
+ I was able to create a neat both thin and thick line without any smudges 
+ The pen is easy to control
+ easy to remove from the eye without leaving any darkness behind.
+ The consistency of the eyeliner was perfect and didn't crease
+ it lasted throughout the day.
+ didn’t make my sore or itchy which sometimes happens. 
+ it’s slim and it was not watery like other I am impressed
 +Would definitely buy this and recommend to friends

i give this Max Factor Masterpiece Eyeliner 4.5 / 5


i'll see you again on my next article, muach!



  
available in :
Centro : Plaza Semanggi dan Summarecon Mall Serpong
Glow Plaza Indonesia
 Debanhams : Senayan City, Kemang Village
SOGO : Central Park, St. Moritz, Pondok Indah Mall, Lippo Mall Puri, Kokas, Alam Sutra
Metro:  Gandaria City, Plaza Senayan, Pondok Indah Mall

Bali, Bandung, Bekasi, Samarinda, Yogyakarta, Semarang, Surabaya,
Makasar, Medan 

for more location detail in Indonesia Click HERE
Max Factor Indonesia facebook click HERE  



"My eyes are my favorite part of me, not for what they look.
but for what they see"

all my love, Diras.
Fashion & Beauty Blogger
contact : itsdiras@gmail.com
instagram : @itsdiras


2 comments:

  1. eye shadow-nya yang nomor 2 bagus ya beh <3

    Take care,
    Rizuna from A Well-dressed Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review, Diras! love the smokey pallete xo

    KIKO,
    Monochrome Diary | NEW POST | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Large Rainbow Pointer